A full day exploring the city of the Incas and ruins in the Sacred Valley. Our tour takes us to the Cathedral on the Plaza de Armas to admire the alters and paintings. Then visit of the Qoricancha Sun Temple and admire the favorite temple of the Incas. Stroll to the San Pedro market where the locals shop for a cultural experience and maybe try an exotic fruit. Drive above Cusco for a visit of the White Christ for spectacular views of the city of Cusco. Tour the striking Sacsayhuaman ruins with huge stone work and then off to Qenko where it is believed to have been used for rituals. We continue our scenic drive to the Sacred Valley of the Incas for a visit of the Pisac ruins and the colorful handicraft market. Return to Cusco.
Note: We will break for lunch on your own in Cusco or Pisac.
- Private transportation + driver
- English speaking guide
- Tours as per program
- Complimentary water 1 bottle per person
- Entrance Ticket to Ruins as per program (Halt tourist ticket valid for 2 days only in the Sacred Valley US$31.00 per person/Full Tourist valid for 10 days for ruins in the Sacred Valley + Ruins above Cusco US$58.00 per person)
- Entrance Tickets for The Cathedral. US$14.00 per pers. (If you will visit this site)
- Entrance Tickets for Koricancha. US$11.00 per pers. (If you will visit this site)
- Anything not mentioned in program
What to bring
- Sun protection cream
- Good walking shoes
- Light clothing and a windbreaker jacket
- Rain poncho (for rainy season).
- Extra money for souvenirs, lunch, tipping, etc.
IMPORTANT: IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO HAVE A GUIDE PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THE DRIVER IS NOT A LICENSED GUIDE AND CANNOT ACCOMPANY YOU TO THE SITES OR EXPLAIN THE HISTORICAL BACKGROUND.
|PRIVATE VEHICLE||PRICE WITH DRIVER ONLY||PRICE WITH ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE|
4 TO 6
7 TO 10
11 TO 15
16 TO 30