Colorful rainbow mountain tour
5:30am Departure from your hotel in Cusco and drive to Cusipata for about 1.5 hours. Then another 1.5 hours to Llonto where you will begin the Vinicunca rainbow mountain hike. We will start our hike of about 1.5 hours to Vinicunca (5040m) the colorful rainbow mountain. The first stretch is not difficult but if you feel the altitude then you are welcome to hire a horse. Along the way we will see the local farmers and many llamas and alpacas. Then the altitude will test you on the firt climb for about 15 minutes until arriving to a platform bringing you up close to rainbow mountain where you can have a coca tea before the final climb for another 15 minutes. After the final climb you can catch spectacular views of Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain and the looking gorgeous snow covered Ausangate (6372m). Retrace your route to our private transportation and have a box lunch before returning to Cusco.
- Private transportation + driver
- English speaking guide
- Tour as per program
- Complimentary water 1 bottle per person
- Entrance to Vinicunca US$5.00 per person
- Box lunch US$17.00 per person
- Walking pole rental US$5.00
- Anything not mentioned in program
What to bring
- Sun protection cream
- Good walking shoes
- Light clothing and a windbreaker jacket
- Rain poncho (for rainy season).
- Extra money for souvenirs, lunch, tipping, etc.
|PRIVATE VEHICLE||PRICE WITH DRIVER ONLY||PRICE WITH ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE|
|SEDAN / SUV
|$ 183.00||$ 299.00|
|$ 206.00||$ 402.00|
|$ 266.00||$ 402.00|
|$ 297.00||$ 442.00|