This morning we leave Cusco to the Southern Valley, with a scenic drive. We will drive up a hill to the Inca site of Tipon with many water channels. The town of Tipon is known for the Cuy so if you want to try it let us know. Continue driving to Pikillaqta the pre- Incan ruins occupied by the Wari Civilazion. Then to the nearby seldom visited Rumi Colca resembling an imposing stone gate. Have lunch on your own in a recommended restaurant. After lunch we continue to Andahuaylillas for tour of the beautiful San Pedro Church called the Sistine Chapel of South America. Take some pictures of the Huacarpay lake and maybe catch site of some birds. On our way pick up some oven baked bread from Oropesa. Return to Cusco.
- Private transportation + driver
- English speaking guide
- Tours as per program
- Complimentary water 1 bottle per person
- Entrance Ticket to Ruins as per program (Halt tourist ticket valid for 2 days only in the Sacred Valley US$31.00 per person/Full Tourist valid for 10 days for ruins in the Sacred Valley + Ruins above Cusco US$58.00 per person)
- Entrance Tickets for Andahuaylillas. US$11.00 per pers.
- Anything not mentioned in program
What to bring
- Sun protection cream
- Good walking shoes
- Light clothing and a windbreaker jacket
- Rain poncho (for rainy season).
- Extra money for souvenirs, lunch, tipping, etc.
IMPORTANT: IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO HAVE A GUIDE PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THE DRIVER IS NOT A LICENSED GUIDE AND CANNOT ACCOMPANY YOU TO THE SITES OR EXPLAIN THE HISTORICAL BACKGROUND.
|PRIVATE VEHICLE||PRICE WITH DRIVER ONLY||PRICE WITH ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE|
4 TO 6
7 TO 10
11 TO 15
16 TO 30