Tour in sacred valley of the incas
We set off from Cusco, the airport or the Sacred Valley for a wonderful time visiting archeological sites and colorful markets. Visit Chinchero for a weaving demonstration, tour the colonial church and ruins. Continue to the Moray agricultural depressions which are a remarkable sight. Then drive to the Maras salt ponds where you can walk along the ponds with picturesque views. Enjoy lunch in a restaurant of your choice in Urubamba. After lunch we will visit the Inca town of Ollantaytambo where you will walk around the archeological site which faces town. Return to Cusco or remain in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Private transportation + driver
- English speaking guide
- Tours as per program
- Complimentary water 1 bottle per person
- Entrance Ticket to Ruins as per program.
– Halt tourist ticket valid for 2 days only in the Sacred Valley US$31.00 per person.
– Full Tourist valid for 10 days for ruins in the Sacred Valley + Ruins above Cusco US$58.00 per person
– Sal of Maras Ticket for US$6.00 per person.
- Anything not mentioned in program
What to bring
- Sun protection cream
- Good walking shoes
- Light clothing and a windbreaker jacket
- Rain poncho (for rainy season).
- Extra money for souvenirs, lunch, tipping, etc.
PRICE PER VEHICLE:
IMPORTANT: IF YOU DECIDE NOT TO HAVE A GUIDE, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THE DRIVER IS NOT A LICENSED GUIDE AND CANNOT ACCOMPANY YOU DURING THE TOUR SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS TO THE ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITES..
|PRIVATE VEHICLE||PRICE WITH DRIVER ONLY||PRICE WITH ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE|
|$ 125.00||$ 214.00|
4 TO 6
|$ 141.00||$ 245.00|
7 TO 10
|$ 172.00||$ 293.00|
11 TO 15
|$ 196.00||$ 319.00|
16 TO 30
|$ 267.00||$ 411.00|